Events For The MonthJanuary, 2012
On Every Saturday of March Housie
Saturday (8.30 PM onwards)
Prizes sponsored by our members Sarvshree Dinesh Agarwal of Bharat Potteries Ltd., Vijay Agarwal of Sanjay Textiles and Kailash Phagiwala of Mahaveer Kiran Jewellers.
(Mini Meals and Snacks shall be served)
7th March Rang Barse
Wednesday (8:30 PM onwards)
( A Musical programme of HOLI and old film song )
Guest Entry Rs 100/- per head.
Buffet Dinner (Optional) Rs 225/- per head for Members, Spouses, Dependents & Guests. Thandai on the House.
25th March Medical & Health Check Up Camp
Sunday (8:00 AM onwards)
The winter season allures the taste buds due to abundant availability of food that helps keep the body warm. In our endeavour to do so, we tend to over consume certain ingredients that do more harm than good. A timely check up and proper measures, if taken by the experts might rescue this holy anatomy.
To achieve the same, we are pleased to inform you that a health check up camp is being organized in the club, details of which are as under :
Blood Investigations on very nominal charges of Rs 1100/- only
(Usual charges, as detailed below, sum up to Rs 4620/-)
1. CBC (10-12 tests) worth Rs. 200/-
2. Liver Profile (10 tests) worth Rs. 500/-
3. Cholesterol Profile (7 tests) worth Rs. 600/-
4. Kidney Profile (5 tests) worth Rs. 300/-
5. Iron Deficiencies (3 tests) worth Rs. 500/-
6. Thyroid Profile (3 tests) worth Rs. 600/-
7. Diabetes Screening (2 tests) worth Rs. 400/-
8. Vitamin D level worth Rs. 1520/-
Additional attraction for all JCL members :
• Blood pressure and instant blood sugar check up.
• Body fat check up (BMI) to screen overweight and underweight.
During the check-up, following activities will be conducted simultaneously :
• A sumptuous low calorie brunch will be served to every member enrolled for the health check up camp.
• A lecture on "hoe to lose / gain weight" for the overweight and underweight members.
• A lecture for members spouses on "how to cook low calorie dishes."
• Members are requested to come empty stomach after an overnight fasting.
PLEASE NOTE :
Please enroll your name at the club counter, as only 50 names shall be enrolled on first come first basis.
The Camp shall take place only when minimum 25 entries are enrolled.